Old March 30th 10, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Christine BA[_3_]

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

30.3.2010 2:46, Dave kirjoitti:
snip

BTW, I used to date a Fin. She and her sisters were born there, but grew up
here in the states. They all had Finnish names that were a bit of a
challenge for my American tongue. Her parents' names were really tough, but
I have to admit, I did a pretty good job with them. In fact, the first time
I met her younger sister, the sister remarked on how well I pronounced my
girlfriend's name. (Most people didn't do too well.)

Thanks, again.

-Dave

We're NOT Fins, we're Finns!!
Fins are on fishes...