Old February 14th 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Da Crooze beginz!!!

Mosey sez Ohhhh diz iz gonna bee sew mutch fun..Pipps iz ulreddy wooking tew
hab sum fuhn wif uh boycat hurown age, wich iz 5 , hur iz beingh sew sillee.
yeUP
Mosey den goze bak tew hiz wifekitty MeOwy n gibz hur uh big hug n uh
nosepoink n da uthur geztz dere clap n waff..MeOwy blushus...wull, sez
Mosey, wee iz styll noolywinkz, sew tew speek, wee gotted winked ..cowntz
toez,...lezz dan 4 munthz...waffs..
MeOwy waffz wen hur seez hur wink kaownt on hiz toze..yew r sew sillee, mai
luv...
Diz iz gunna be uh great tyme, dey boff ugree yeUP.

Trudi leaves the gordon kittees state room and goes to find the smell iof
fishees and shrimps origination... as she arrivez she sees a familar
looking pooch person arriving also... she goes to her new frund and sayz

Hi maybelle, I iz glad ursef camed wiffa daisy anna cash, I wuzint sure ifin
diz kruze wuld be sumfin ursefz mite like, but i sure iz glad ursef iz here,
how bowt we gets sum fudz anna haz sumfinta drink in dat sunny deck purt
ofur der, dat sun lukz reallee infitin... they wantder to the table anna luk
fur sum doggie kindsa fudz...

a wate kitty appreas and guides then to the duck broth, duck bits, anna
special fortified protien meat balls with extra bone meal balls.

as maybell chooses trudi sees some cheese with nip bits, cottage chees and a
bowl of cream, the porter/wate kitty carries their choices to a deck chair
and sets everything down for them.

Rudi: man does this look gud, I haz been working mines sef to a frazzel,
der wuz lotsa stuffzsta du settin up aktifiteez, but now alla dat iz done so
iz gonna relaz diz afurnoon, what iz yourown pwanz, I see no kitty haz been
upsted by ur doggieness?

Trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message
Aunti Mabel yawns then and says 'Time for my nap kids, you both go out
anna play and I'll be along later'. Her eyes widen as she sees the
doggie ramp to the bed is just right for her old hips and then settles in
with a happy sigh into the king sized memory foam bed.

Aunti Mabel wakens to a general soft music drifting in the porthole and a
soft breeze redolant of the sea and it's riches. With a long happy
stretch and wag of tail, she neatly takes care of a few personal needs
then goes to the dresser to select something nice but not too ostentatious
for an afternoon on the deck. She muses that the diamonds might make some
of the kittahs feel bad so selects instead a simple tigerstone necklace
that matches her eyes of buttery-brown. It is afterall, an afternoon
affair as of yet.

She notes with a grin, Daisy-chan's favored turquoise earrings and
necklace are missing. So is Cash's favorite turquoise collar with the
subdued delicate but manly spangles. heheh she wuffs. He's a big goof
but we luv him and he sure does like to try to dress up and match that
little Daisy-chan lady!

Thinking. Aunti Mabel changes to wear her turquiose necklace and adds her
sweater that is the same color but shot lightly with silver threads.
Surveying in mirror she notes it nicely hides that she's still a bit too
thin yet leaves a silky overall pleasing look. Slightly dressier than the
others as they arrived, but should carry well to the first evening early
cocktail hour.

Sauntering off, she goes to join the fun. She recalls chatting a lot with
Trudi last time and wonders of Orion will be there? Following her nose
which is as sharp as ever, she finds the party is starting. She steps
gently down the stairs hoping to not intrude on the fun but knowing she
looks pretty nice, it's a relatively grand entrance for a grand Dame
HC.....

Daisy-chan (who's been chatting with Booker) sees along with Cash (who's
been chatting with Snowflake) and give a nice purr-low wuff as she
delicately enters wondering what to expect....