Old March 28th 18, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Spring Pawty Time!

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still having coldcold
weather, and some is hafing scary snowstorms, but Southern Catifurnia
is hafing mostly nice weather.

I was talking wif Stevenson, da majordomo at da late Cleopatra's
estate near Big Bear, and him said dat da weather if lovely there. Da
gaurd bears have been doing a lot of landscaping work cuz dere's been
nuffing going on requiring gaurding, so it's real purrty dere now.

FluffyKitz is all set to cater a party, so I'z finking we could haf a
wunnerful "Welcome to Spring" party. Hows about we do that dis
Saturday (March 31, 2018)? I know we'z had some sadsad news lately,
but I fink dat hafing sum fun would help us all.

Who's in?

Sammy

Cash grabs his hot pink sandals...