Old October 19th 18, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Lubly choices, Starr. Dat moomoo will soot yoo furryvwell. I'll juss
ring yoo up... Heer uz yurown reseet. Wud yoo prefur a tradishinul
shoppin bag, a doggy bakpak-style bag, or wud yoo like yurown
purchhasez delibbered?

Sundance

Iowna yips and suggests the doggie bakpak and shows her's off. Her's is
a happy red with tan, white, black, and grey piping that matches her
own lovely colors.

Sundance, do you have one fur her like mai one?

Starr, see the bottle onna da side? (Iowna flips it out, pops the top
with her teeth and takes a nice drink of cool water, then pops the top
back and puts it in the side holder.). I uses it also on long walks or
if playing outside on a warm day.