Old July 1st 03, 06:04 AM
David S.

"Dee" wrote in message

Glad to hear about Taffy David! h0p was just so very sick for weeks on
end that I was starting to think that maybe I was doing the wrong thing.

Thanks for the kind words. Does h0p have good days and bad days? Taffy
definitely has good days (sometimes in a row) and bad days (sometimes in a
row). I can see her mood in her face and body language (or lack thereof).
The most distressing thing about the whole sickness is watching her waste
away. She is only four pounds now. I really don't understand her behavior.
She still eats. She still makes it to the litter box (which I have to clean
every day or phewwwwwwie). She can still jump up on my lap, sit, purr, and
sleep. Prednisone can explain some of it but certainly not all of it.

On some days, I wonder whether I'm suffering more than she is. I know the
obvious answer to that, but sometimes it just doesn't feel that way. (And
I'm a little ashamed to admit to that.) Do you experience any of this with
h0p?

David