Old September 17th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8

Default Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!!

How cute! ) She sounds like she's progressing nicely from thinking "hands
are big, scary things" to "hands mean pettins and scritches and doting".

It shouldn't be long before she reverts from "I have a pointy set of milk
teeth and I know how to use them!" to "Gaze upon my infinite adorability
and be amazed! Oh, and commence spoiling me rotten, while you're at it".

Donna and the kitties who know all about using cuteness to get extra
pampering, Captain and Stanley