Old April 23rd 12, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Remembering Uncle Serge

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:28:37 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

weh dun't noe if weh kan donat iny muny cuz owr hoominz r on dizubility
n weh feal bad ubaowt diz. MRRRRRRTs!!
Weh ulso feal sew sad ubaowt Unka Serge Luffs n purrs
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Don't feel bad about not being able to donate, Mosey. That's why my Paw
suggested that hoomins might want to donate however much they're
comfortable with. If Meowmie hadn't found her job, my humans wouldn't
have been able to chip in any money either!

The main thing is that you guys will be thinking about Uncle Serge, and
that's what Paw was trying to achieve. Maybe when my Paw is walking, your
human could be purring and praying. I'll make sure that Paw posts
frequent updates while he is walking or will have Meowmie do the update
if he can't.

Amelia