Old January 2nd 18, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default No, Buffy!

On 1/2/2018 7:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I guess I'm basically talking to myself here.Â* Everyone else seems to
have fled to Facebook.Â* Sorry, not a fan.

Anyway... I put away the holiday decorations, one of which was a red
glass bowl on the table in the living room.Â* Filled with fabric
ornaments.Â* I put the holiday cards on the table around it.

When Buffy first came to live with me I had to tell her NO, those aren't
cat toys!Â* I sometimes found them on the floor in the morning.

I put all that stuff away and put my usual decorative pitcher back on
the table.Â* Just caught Buffy sitting on the table next to it.Â* NO!Â* Get
down!

She's not usually one to jump up on tables but since things just changed
I think she decided she had to inspect it close up. LOL

Jill

Hi, Jill. I still read RPCA regularly, but I haven't posted as often
since my little Duffy died. I'll try to do better in 2018. I really
enjoy reading about Buffy, but I refuse to have anything to do with
Facebook. I did injure my back (muscle spasms) when my swivel chair
threw me when I started to sit in it to use the computer. I described
the incident in rfc.

MaryL