Old December 18th 05, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Peace on Earth

On Sun 18 Dec 2005 04:17:26p, Karen wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:2005121815172629952%kchuplis@alltelnet):

On 2005-12-18 12:40:18 -0600, Cheryl
said:

A rare moment, indeed.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...ir=/2a54&.dnm=
742d.jpg&.src=ph

AWWWWW!!!!!!

How sweet!(and amazing )

LOL! I love when they get along. Actually, I think Shamrock was
sleep walking. I've noticed him do that sometimes. The last time I
was in my room, Bonnie was on the perch and Shamrock was on the
floor napping in a sunbeam. The sunbeam probably left and Shamrock
jumped up to the perch and probably didn't even know she was
already there. When I walked in and saw that, I ran for my
camera and thought there was no way I'd catch a picture of it. They
both surprised me, but it didn't last long.

--
Cheryl