Old April 19th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

Default my cat was bitten by a snake

On Apr 19, 6:46*am, "Juliet L" wrote:
I've just got back from the vet. *My cat was bitten by a snake this
afternoon. He's had anti-venom and is now on a drip for the next couple of
days, he might have to have more anti-venom if he doesn't respond in a
couple of hours. *He's 11 years old, I'm worried that his age is against
him. *There is also danger from the anti-venom, it can cause kidney failure
and can affect the coagulation of the blood. I can't bear to lose my
Theodore.

Sorry for you bad luck. Which poison snakes are there in your area?