Old April 19th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default my cat was bitten by a snake

"Juliet L" wrote in message
I've just got back from the vet. My cat was bitten by a snake this
afternoon. He's had anti-venom and is now on a drip for the next couple of
days, he might have to have more anti-venom if he doesn't respond in a
couple of hours. He's 11 years old, I'm worried that his age is against
him. There is also danger from the anti-venom, it can cause kidney
failure and can affect the coagulation of the blood. I can't bear to lose
my Theodore.

Wow, even though you kept Theodore inside where he was safe, he got bitten
by a snake. I am so sorry. I hope he manages a full recovery.