Old May 25th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Vid: Caliban singing for his breakfast

Sherry wrote:

Awww. He has the *cutest* little round head and eyes. If you smooshed
his
ears down, he'd look like a Scottish fold. Bad idea.

Well, his mother walked the streets of Tallinn and we don't know who his
father was, so who knows what he has in his lineage? He doesn't mind me
messing with his ears. He's pretty tolerant in general.

He certainly is persistant! But he asks so sweetly. Much nicer than
Bosley,
who decides if you're not going to feed him, he'll just get in front
of you every
step you take and make you fall down)

Heh, Caliban doesn't just sing for his breakfast. When he's not perched
high up somewhere, mewing at me, he comes and walks over the keyboard
and climbs onto my arm and walks back and forth on my neck and
shoulders. And sits on the fingerprint sensor. :P