Old May 11th 12, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Dakashion planz

ted sayz i iz dowin purtee gud but i hasta take twu pillz a day now, she
sayz diz shuld fix mine thyroid anna i should be ok fura long time yet, owrz
new howze iz beree kule 'cept dat da vynelz floorz sidez wiffa hoominz, it
letz den clean up hurkez anna hairz ezilee anna it awso letz dem katch uses
zer awso...

diz porter idermint iz beree kule, OEJ
"Short-Tailed Tom" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:30:42 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

dat wuld be loflee, i likez da kreme... she makes her way to her frund
and sits daintilee on a kushin... so how haz ursef benned? OEJ

Well, Iz been purrty busy. Southern Catifurnia din't get no winter, so
we'z been working wif da wild aminals in da hills to figger out ways to
get da hoomins to do fings to prevent big fires dis summer. Dats kinda
hard, since da hoomins can be kind of slow sumtimes.

An wez been making notes of all da springs an watering holes and leaky
faucets so dat all da wild aminals an kitties what don't want to live in
howzes will haf places to get water.

But dat's all purrty well taken care of, so I'z finally gotz some time
fur a bacation!

How haf you been doing? I know dat Unca Serge left fur da Bridge, an dat
made all da aminals sad.

STTom