Old May 16th 12, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Dakashion planz

i likez gettin mine pillz anna i sumtimez hasta wake soft up to get dem,
when furree wuz dowin it i woked him up awso, but now beclawz him getted
stroked him can't get me da pill anna mine mowf opin, i sure hope himz getz
betterer beclawz himz duzit qwiker dan da soft...

mine momcat teeched me howto lif wifowt hoominz beclawz she didnt truzt too
manee of dem, but az long az deze hoominz iz here i willz keep dem, dey iz
twained purtee gud...

duz ursef supoze ursef will efur trwta twain sum hoominz?

we can eat dinner on da side wiz on den we kan haffa deezert onna ofur side
ifin ursef likez, OEJ
"Short-Tailed Tom" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 17:05:36 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

ted sayz i iz dowin purtee gud but i hasta take twu pillz a day now, she
sayz diz shuld fix mine thyroid anna i should be ok fura long time yet,
owrz new howze iz beree kule 'cept dat da vynelz floorz sidez wiffa
hoominz, it letz den clean up hurkez anna hairz ezilee anna it awso letz
dem katch uses zer awso...

diz porter idermint iz beree kule, OEJ

I iz glad to hear dat you is doing well. Not hafing hoomins I don't haf
to worry bout being given pills, but I would fink dat it wouldn't be
tootoo bad long as it makez you feel betterer.

Iz too bad bout da floors, dough. Carpets is gud cuz it's harder to clean
up when a kitty hurks!

An yes, I really like 'porter arrangement.

STTom
"Short-Tailed Tom"
wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:30:42 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

dat wuld be loflee, i likez da kreme... she makes her way to her frund
and sits daintilee on a kushin... so how haz ursef benned? OEJ

Well, Iz been purrty busy. Southern Catifurnia din't get no winter, so
we'z been working wif da wild aminals in da hills to figger out ways to
get da hoomins to do fings to prevent big fires dis summer. Dats kinda
hard, since da hoomins can be kind of slow sumtimes.

An wez been making notes of all da springs an watering holes and leaky
faucets so dat all da wild aminals an kitties what don't want to live
in howzes will haf places to get water.

But dat's all purrty well taken care of, so I'z finally gotz some time
fur a bacation!

How haf you been doing? I know dat Unca Serge left fur da Bridge, an
dat made all da aminals sad.

STTom