Old March 24th 13, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.pets.cats,rec.gardens,misc.consumers.house
Billy[_3_]

Default Fences - Cats - DIY?

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

dgk wrote:
For me, the small risk that something will happen to them is more than
offset by the enjoyment they get by being "free" outside. I've had
eight cats during the 16 years that I've had this fenced in yard. Four
have died, but none because they were allowed to go out. Four are
still enjoying the yard and will do so today when I get home.

And your neighbors just love yout cat's poop in their spinach.

And bird poop, raccoon poop, mouse poop, and dog poop doesn't bother
you? Just be sure to wash your spinach, and other raw vegetables in your
meal, well. To be completely safe, be sure to serve a young red wine
with your meal.

Now researchers have found that red wine acts as an antibiotic in the
body, killing potentially fatal bacteria.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...better-us.html

--
Welcome to the New America.
or