Old July 1st 05, 11:23 PM
Boogie's Mom

Harri, sweetie, I'll go danse wif mine wink iffen youze promise to rest up.
Youze shudn't try to do too much rite away or you mite get the achyowchiez.
Go slow and getz fully heeled. You sit tight anna work da cee-dee anna
we'll bring youze sum snackies

Boogie, delighted dat sweet Harri is so much bedderer!

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Boogie's Mom wrote:
Harri, I'ze gladglad youze enjoyz da mewsic. I'll jus keep playin till

you
tellz me to stop.

Boogie, glad to be doin somfing benefishul HarpurrCat, Wink of Ms Kitty
Schottland-HarpurrCat, in hot and sweaty Bawlamore

I LUV your moosic - itz bootiful. But why don't I turn on da cee-dee
player so you can take a break and danz wif your purty wink? In fact,
howz about I get a plate of snacks fur you two? Cuz I'z feeling furry,
furry good now. Mine Paw taked me back to da first TED dat sed I was
furry and had to go to da far-away TED (the ones what cut a whole in me
and sticked a tube in mineown side!). The local TED sez dat I'z looking
furry good (of course, I always look good!) and am healing nicely.

An Paw an Meowmie is talking about maybe jus da 3 of us going on a
overnight roadtrip next week. Dat could be fun!

Harri