Old February 9th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Cheryl

Default cat's obsession with toy

On Thu 08 Feb 2007 01:22:42p, Maxine G wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
.33.102:

I assume this is within the realm of normal cat behavior, but is
there anything we can or should do to help him with his
obsession? He's about 2 and 1/2 years old, and we've only had
him for about 2 months.

Hi Maxine. My answer might be completely out of the question, but I
have to ask. Does he have another kitty friend to play with, or is he
an only cat? Sometimes having a buddy helps him feel more secure in
the home, and have someone to play with. Then again, sometimes it's
hard to integrate another, though not impossible even if they seem to
hate each other at first. An only cat will want you to be his
playmate during waking hours.

--
Cheryl