Old February 11th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Cheryl

Default cat's obsession with toy

On Fri 09 Feb 2007 04:04:10p, Maxine G wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
.17.102:

We have his sister too. They do play together some, although
sometimes it's hard to tell whether it's playing or fighting.

I'm glad he has a playmate and a littermate is great. I know what you
mean about the playing vs. fighting thing - my littermates are about
the same age as yours and they play rough. The sister gets the worst
of it sometimes, but she doesn't back off and gets her licks in. LOL
Then the next minute they're snuggling together grooming each other.

Good luck. I don't have anything else to add and I see you have some
good suggestions.

--
Cheryl