Old April 25th 05, 11:19 PM
Janet B

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:14:19 GMT, "Eddie2005 via CatKB.com"
wrote:

Why does he sleep in the bed, does he like the warmth, is he waiting for
food...

Many cats love the physical and emotional comfort of sleeping with
their human. And yes, cats like warmth.

To be blunt - my girlfriend does not like to sleep in my bed because she
doesn't like the cat there - she says it's him or her. I can't sleep at her
house because she lives with her mother. How can I get him to sleep in his
own bed - he just ignores it, it's a nice bed I paid over $30 for it and he
never uses it.

Dump the girlfriend. If she doesn't like your cat, do you really want
her in your life?

When I travel, I really miss my cat Skipjack sleeping up against me
(he moves around with me during the night quite well). Years ago, I
had a little cat named Mitze who liked to sleep between my legs. When
I wanted to roll over, I had to draw one leg up and around her to
accomplish that. I was staying in a hotel one night, and went to roll
over, and drew my leg up. I woke myself up laughing at how patterned
I was!

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com