Old August 7th 17, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Walk of Remembrance

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The one I sent by email isn't there. I will get it to you later.

But what I was really looking for is who updates the actual walk. Do
you do that?

Anti Sandy

Nope, and sadly, the person never told me their name. I just sent a
note off to check with them (same email as at the bottom of the new
site). Meantime be sure to use this email address (not grunged).

No response and no email from you. Be sure you aren't hitting enter to
fast to see the email address. Several of my older ones have been
disestablished, notably anything from techemail (they closed to all but
commercial accounts with less than 7 days notice).