Old July 8th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Weird Scary Chester Experience - any ideas?

Susan M wrote:
I'm very worried about him. I'm trying to figure out how I can possibly
catch him and take him to TED, since I'm worried he might have had a
stroke. His eyes are still quite dilated. Or that he got a bite from
some creature that might infect him.

What a mystery! Lots of purrs on the way that whatever happened does not
have any serious consequences - not that the bloody claw isn't serious
in itself. I hope you can get him to the vet.