Old July 15th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Weird Scary Chester Experience - any ideas?

Susan M wrote:
In the middle of the night, Chester woke up us by suddenly running out
of our bathroom. It sounded weird - like a pair of running shoes was
tied to him - slow and heavy and with a weird thumping sound where you
didn't expect to hear it.

I jumped out of bed but Fred had his earplugs in. I got downstairs to
hear Chester in the basement and some frantic scratching like he was
trying to climb straight up the drywall. snip
Susan M
Otis and Chester

How scary!
Lots and lots of purrs,