Old March 27th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I am an adult by Qui Gun Kit

Pamela Shirk wrote:
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:06:04 -0600, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Pamela Shirk wrote:

Qui Gun Kit who just wants to eat and have fun

That's all I do too! Don't obey anybody, they're going to yell at you
anyway.

Rufous.

AGEN WATS RONG WIF HAVIN FUN!! WY WOOD YOO WANT TO DOO ENNYFING ELSE??
DANTE

It's not fair. Cap'n Pine Cone says that I can't play in the bait bucket
when we're at sea. I wanna play. He gave me a list of things I can't get
into, like the catnip storage cupboard, the fridge, food, cupboards, toy
chests, and captain's cabin. Can we hang out together on the Mouser? Maybe
you can get into the places I can't.

Qui Gun Kit, thinking hard for places he can get into on the Mouser

Hey, does this mean I will be too big for all the fun stuff on board
too? I'll be one year old in April. I don't wanna go if I can't do all
the fun stuff!

Caliban

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi