Old March 13th 04, 03:02 AM
Cheryl

"Karen" dumped this in news:c2t8ce$214057$1@ID-
221344.news.uni-berlin.de on 12 Mar 2004:

"kelly andgary" wrote in message

With your feedback in mind....we've decided to nail Annie's favorite
chair to the laundry room wall (minus part of the chair's back and the
front legs...to start out with anyway) and at a height where the
youngster can't reach it with his extended paws. We'll see if at least
some version of this works out...if not...we'll opt for the cat tree.

Hey, that's kind of cool and arty at the same time!

Karen

Yeah, it is. If Shadow could jump, I'd try something like that to keep
the meanies away from him. Though Shamrock is a master jumper. I've
seen him jump 6' to a surface the size of a coffee saucer without
knocking anything over or off to the floor. Once he gets up there it's
another story. He makes a game of knocking stuff to the floor.

--
Cheryl

I am a very happy person. It's just that I have no patients for
stupidity.
- IBen Getiner