Old August 23rd 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
RHA

Default found my cat after 3 weeks 2 days ( problems)

WHATS UP MATTHEW , THANKS FOR RESPONDING HE HAS NOT DRANK ANYTHING YET , I
WILL CALL THE VET IN THE MOURNING IF HE DOESNT TONIGHT . RIGHT NOW IM READING
IN THE ROOM AT A DISTANCE, IF I DONT HAVE TO I DONT WANT FORCE HIM INTO A CAT
CARRIER RIGHT NOW . I WILL GET THE CHIP AND HE IS NUETERED.

Matthew wrote:
3 weeks outside a lot can happen It may not be you but people in general.
Anyone may have scared the heck out of it or anything could have happened.

You may want to try a raw diet since the furball has been surviving outside
for the last month

Has he drank? a few days of not eating is not going to kill the furball it
is a extremely stressful situation.

If everything works out get MICRO CHIPPED ASAP so this never happens again
and you can be sure ( ARE YOU POSITIVE IT'S HIM). See a vet in the next
couple days the sooner the better. Schedule the cat for neutering ASAP if
not already.

Word of advice being a new parent when in doubt go to the vet it is the
best way might be costly but cats are one of the most stubbornness animals
when showing signs of sickness.