Old August 23rd 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
RHA via CatKB.com

Default found my cat after 3 weeks 2 days ( problems)

Im positive its Brody because of a small white dot under his chin besides the
fact i know Brody when i see him . I dont know why the odd behaivor thats why
im on this site , could be new house , could have had bad experience out
there or maybe he just wants to be outside all the time , but he seemed to be
content before. I was typing in all caps before because it was faster and i
suck at typing. Brody liked everybody but clung to me . My girlfreind wasnt
liveing with me before but is now.

honeybunch wrote:
Why are you positive the cat is Brody? It may not be the same cat.
You probably need to take the cat to a vet and explain the problem.
Its worth the money. The cat's behavior is kind of odd for a cat who
has lived with you happily for 8 months. I wonder why you write your
messages all in upper case. If the cat was living with you and your
girl friend before you bought the house for yourself, maybe she's the
one the cat likes best and he's been trying to get back to her.

I GOT BRODY WHEN HE WAS ABOUT 5 -6 MONTHS OLD , HE HAD BEEN GOING TO MY
GIRLFREINDS HOUSE AND OTHER HOUSES IN HER NEIGHBORHOOD EATING FROM THERE
TRASH AND FOOD THAT HAD BEEN LEFT OUT SINCE HE WAS A KITTEN. WHEN IT GOT COLD

HE RELUCTANTLY GOT CLOSE ENOUGH FOR HER TO CATCH HIM . HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT A
LITTER BOX WAS AT FIRST BUT TRAINED IN ONE DAY. AFTER ABOUT A WEEK HE TRUSTED

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW CAN HE FORGET ME AFTER 3 WEEKS , AND WHEN SHOULD I GET PRO
HELP IF HE DOES"NT EAT , AND ANY OTHER HELP. THANK YOU .