Old August 23rd 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
RHA via CatKB.com

Default found my cat after 3 weeks 2 days ( problems)

Hey Rhonda , He ended up eating tuna in water last night , and again today
which is good. So he basically went about 2 days and thats if he didnt eat
the tuna in the trap. I called the vet today and she told me if he did" nt
look to be injured then to just let him calm down for a day or so . But after
reading posts tonight i will make appointment tomaro . He seems calm now but
im giveing him his space.
Hi there,

Cats can get very mean when they are hurt or sick. He may have an
infection from a wound or something else going on that you can't see. He
needs to go to the vet right away.

Not eating for 3 days is way too long. Cats can start to get a liver
disease if they don't eat for even a couple of days.

I don't think he has forgotten you, I think he might be in trouble.

Let us know what the vet has to say.

Rhonda

I GOT BRODY WHEN HE WAS ABOUT 5 -6 MONTHS OLD , HE HAD BEEN GOING TO MY
GIRLFREINDS HOUSE AND OTHER HOUSES IN HER NEIGHBORHOOD EATING FROM THERE

[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW CAN HE FORGET ME AFTER 3 WEEKS , AND WHEN SHOULD I GET PRO
HELP IF HE DOES"NT EAT , AND ANY OTHER HELP. THANK YOU .