Old August 7th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default Snoopy's extra purry

Adrian, I wrote in the earlier post that RPCA folks are wonderful. I wrote
too quickly. I should have stated that you are wonderful and RPCA folks are
wonderful also. I honor you for that special thought and sending purrs to
Ginger-Lyn. You are a very special person indeed.

Charleen

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
For some reason Snoopy is purring up a storm tonight and being very
affectionate. As Ginger-Lyn needs lots of purrs at the moment I'm sending
them over to her.

Back to the cuddles.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart