Old February 24th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Snowmosnters are heer Feb 24

Mosey sticks out his tongue and gives OEJ a big PLLLLLLB n waffz

toldja!!! oej snickerin to herownsef

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Oh hai
Wee wiv in Warshingtoona State n ai m wooking owt da winnow, n der r
bigbig
snoflakez fawling OWT dere n pa haz tew go entew da owt tew see uh speshul
kinda ted. meowmie duzznt wunt hym tew goh, waow, doze flakez iz gittin
biggur awl da tyme but dunt seam tew be stikking.
PUUUUUURRS fur owr pa dat iffen he goze, dat hym wyl mayke et hoam safe..
Luvz
Mosey

PS from Kyla
The clinic at the ted just called and it is snowing so bad down there,
that they are sending people home early. so he is re-scheduled for next
week.. wow, we live near a lake and have about an inch on the ground and I
was concerned my dh wouldn't make it home in all this snow..and I'm so
glad they called him. What a blessing indeed.
The roads outside our home are covered in snow, which has quit...for
now..