Old October 25th 18, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 6:21:47 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[An elderly but dignified Havana Brown cat approaches the microphone]

My dear friends and family, my beloved Rebecca was truly a one-of-a-kind lady cat. She was dignified, sleek and graceful, and she called forth the creative spirit in me. When she was around, all music made me think of her. She signified all that right with the world. Since her passing, music has lost its resonance. The world is colorless void without the light of her presence.

Rebecca, ma cherie, you will be always missed.

Hercule Lenoir

Je suis désolé pour la perte de votre bien-aimé.
(I am sorry for the loss of your beloved.

P2ña