Old February 24th 05, 05:01 AM
Cat Protector

Bengals are supposedly a cross between an Asian Leopard and a domestic cat.
According to one Site I found they are more like domestic cats than those of
their wild cousins. Of course all cats are wild as they are predators and
also have natural hunting instincts. While humans may call them domesticated
because they live amongst humans you can also look at them and say they are
intelligent and beautiful creatures which have many of the instincts that
cats in the wild do.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
wrote in message
ps.com...
Please help me. From reviewing the various websites online regarding
this
breed I have having trouble understanding one thing.

Is this an actual hybrid between a domestic cat and a wild cat of some
sort.

How do Bengals differ from other domestic breeds?