Old July 26th 17, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Losing Fur

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 12:28:59 -0230, Cheryl

On 2017-07-22 9:49 PM, dgk wrote:

Maybe you have some behavioral issue at play?

I'm glad it turned out well for Marlo.

Yes, it does seem to be over-grooming, possibly as a result of stress. I
can't figure out what might be stressing her. I can't identify anything
new in her living conditions. The food's the same; the human's the same;
she doesn't get on with the other cat Cinnamon, but that's been the
situation for over a year, and they don't fight; they have had
essentially separate kingdoms in different parts of the apartment for
months.

Marlo was living in the new house with Baby (the feral) for more than
a year when I noticed the loss of fur. It takes a long time to lick
off all that fur. Maybe the Feliway will help - I was trying that but
it takes a while and I moved her to Mom's house before it really could
show any progress.