Old February 6th 19, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default We'z having a party!

Lucy Lu looks out through the louvers and sees two skwirls playing in
the trees. This is a great place to watch them.

[Sammy and Lucy Lu continue to watch the squirrels play. Sammy giggles a little. Both of the squirrels hear him and come to investigate.]

Sammy, is dat yoo? How is yoo doing? And who is dat?

[Sammy slides a bolt and the louvered panel drops open. ]

Sammy: Hi, Harold. Dis is Lucy Lu, and we'z just lookin around. We'z got a party going on downstairs! Did you get my message inviting you? We'z got lots of goodies, including a bunch of peanuts and acorns.

Harold: Hi, Lucy Lu. It'z good to meet you. I'z Harold, and dis is mine sisfur Harriet. We live in da tree next door. Sammy, we was just gathering some extra acorns while da weather is good. I fink we're about ready to stop, then we can go to your party. In fact, if you gotz peanuts we definitely can stop now an have some fun!