Old August 10th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default For you Job Hunters OT, maybe

tanada wrote:

For what it was worth, this guy would teach 2+ ways to solve a
problem, at the same time. This is not a good way to teach dyslexics.
I know this because I am dyslexic.

Well, I'm not dyslexic, but I would still consider that way of teaching
very frustrating and confusing! Sheesh, it's enough of a challenge to
learn something one way, let alone throwing in some other thing, which
might run together in many students' minds and get them all confused.

But then, I also hate software that offers 5 different ways to do the
same thing. I know they do this because different people have different
preferences, eg, some like the keyboard, some like the mouse, etc, but
I just end up feeling overloaded with information and can't make a
decision! Just give me one way to do it, and I'm happy.

The teacher's favorite conversations involved pop television shows,
sex, his wife's body, sex, strip clubs, and taking young women to
the beach.

EWWWWWW YECCHH!! What a TOTAL CREEP! That is disgusting.

When was this? You've probably already said, so forgive me if I missed
that info. But it's hard to believe he could get away with this now.
You said he's still teaching, right? I wonder if he's still telling
those same offensive stories. I'd be bringing him to court for sexual
harassment. One of the legitimate uses for our legal system!

I'm so sorry you had to deal with someone like that while trying to
learn.

Joyce