Old November 18th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Default Everyone please read

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:05:18 GMT, "Bridget"
wrote:

I am ashamed for this group. Lorie let us know that she had Felix put to
sleep. When I put Tony to sleep, one of the things that helped me hang on
was people who offered there sincere condolences. What ever you may think of
her decision, the thread where ANYONE announces that is almost sacred as far
as I am concerned. Offer your condolences or don't say anything at all.
Saying it awkwardly is one thing, saying it in a mean way is inappropriate.

Where is your compassion. Got anything to say about it, say it here where
she doesn't think you are offering condolences.

Thanks,
Bridget

agreed
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby