Old August 1st 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default *I'm* easily amused

"Cheryl" wrote in message
. ..
I bought a treadmill a few weeks ago and yes I used it daily. Shamrock
meows at me while I'm working out. Tonight I put it on it's slowest speed
and started putting the cat toys on the treadmill and the cats were going
nuts watching them slowly go by them and drop at the end. LOL

Hey, thanks!!! I've finally found a good use for the treadmill gathering
dust in my great room!

Quick story... My treadmill used to be in my sitting room, so I started
nagging DH about putting it in the great room so I could watch the big TV in
there while I worked out. I knew if I could just find something to distract
me from the tedium of exercising I'd be more diligent about working out. He
finally got tired of listening to me gripe about it and dragged that
heavy-ass thing *up the stairs* so I could use it more often. That was 7
months ago... I've used it twice since then. ;

Head Butts,

CatNipped