Old August 1st 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default *I'm* easily amused

On Jul 31, 10:09*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:

. ..

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I bought a treadmill a few weeks ago and yes I used it daily. *Shamrock
meows at me while I'm working out. *Tonight I put it on it's slowest speed
and started putting the cat toys on the treadmill and the cats were going
nuts watching them slowly go by them and drop at the end. *LOL

*We need pictures.* *A video would be even better (but I still haven't
gotten around to learning how to put my Holly and Duffy videos online, so
I can't really demand that).

MaryL

Its a bit dark, but I hope you can see it.http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=k38yed&s=4

Wow! Go, Shamrock! He doesn't have any fear at all of it, does he?

Sherry