Old July 20th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default I'm Sorry

sorry the meaning means foolish dumb etc
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"Yowie" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh. Maybe
I need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Pam take it from a person that has been in almost everyone kill file
at least a couple times. People are going to say what they want how
they want and when they want even if they put their foot in their
mouth and still won't shut up about it.

If some was offended by that Well IMO they can just deal with it . I am
a straight shooter and tell it how it is. I won't hold back I
will call a spade a spade. I did promise the group I would be nice
and keep the peace but sometimes you just need to tell people get
over it and move on.
You did not mean anything out of it and if someone read this well
that is that person problem and sounds like they need to get thicker
skin. I don't know how many fat jokes or native American jokes that
I have heard over the years. The fat jokes happen every day even on
TV, the movies are the worse and EVERYONE OF YOU are guilty of it for
you know you laugh. I know I do

Native American jokes? Since Joel is 1/4 Native American, any chance you
can share some (via e-mail?) - as you can imagine, they don't tend to get
alot of mileage here in Australia.

Yowie

You know the biggest joke here in the USA was the lone ranger show his
Indian side kick tonto the meaning of tonto in Spanish. IN all the
western and even still to day for example they way they speak me big
dumb Indian you white man in a dumb voice

Why not let everyone look at them if they want

http://www.spottedeagle.com/jokes.htm

http://www.ahajokes.com/indian_jokes.html

http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke...American_Names

Top Ten Reasons why there won't be an Indian US President Anytime Soon
10. White House not big enough for in-laws
9. Engineering, medicine, law and motels always preferred over politics
8. Agarbattis will set off smoke alarms
7. Can't find decent masala dhosa inside the beltway
6. Secret service can't handle nagging from mother
5. Dignitaries generally intimidated by eating with hands at state dinners
4. No chance for promotion
3. Chewing pan masala not considered politically correct
2. Senior aides won't take off shoes before coming in
1. Air Force One: No frequent flyer miles

One of my favorite Mexican jokes

Pedro: Pedro was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an
important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.
Looking up toward heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a
parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of my life and
give up tequila."
Miraculously, a parking place appeared.
Pedro looked up again and said,
"Never mind. I found one."