Old June 3rd 04, 03:07 AM
O J

On Wed, 02 June, Margaret Fine wrote:

O J, can you tell me how to set up a safety zone on my bed? 5 am this
morning and I am suddenly stepped on by a 80 pound labrador retriever.
"Ooof" says I "why are you standing on me?" taking a look around I
noticed the 9 pound cat attacking the 80 pound dog. "Stop biting his
butt!" say I to no avail. We throw the cat off the bed and and get the
dog to settle down. 10 minutes later and I am almost back to sleep when
the cat uses my head for a spring board and latches onto the dog's neck
and they start wrestling. This is all good fun for them, mind you, but
now I am bruised from being stepped on and cranky from lack of sleep!

Ahhh, the joys of pet ownership! Have you tried household
ammonia followed by a generous application of floor wax?

Regards and Purrs,
O J