Old April 25th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Levi and the emergency hospital, and what foods are best for struvite crystals?

"Lynne" wrote in message
He's okay now, but I wanted to drop in and let you know that this
group probably saved his life... or at least saved him a lot of pain
and suffering. [...]

[...]

WOW. The little kitten who swallowed the latex teat is going to be 2
in August and he still clearly cannot handle stress, so we're also
gonna start using Feliway for my little boy.

Lynn, I hope Levi makes a speedy recovery. (I've never had boy cats
or a cat with this problem ... wish I had something more helpful to offer,
but I'll be thinking about you.