Old August 5th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Nighttime stars

Sherry wrote:
Buster might be remembering all the mousies, bunnies, and gophers out
there. There are
six windows in our den, and if I open them, there;s a cat in five of
them. If I had
neighbors, they'd think I was a cat collector.
Boots used to be impossible to get indoors at night if it was a nice
night with a full moon.
There are two games I had to play to get her in; one was "chase me
around the car three
times, then I'll run under the garage door." The other one was "I'll
sit on the top of the
car, just out of your reach, then when I'm good and ready, I'll jump
down on the hood, and
you snatch me off the car and carry me in." That girl NEVER came in
the door on her own
accord.

Buster's a pretty naive boycat, and I don't know if he's ever seen any
of those creatures up close.

Boots though, is very funny. I think she has a much more vast store
of wisdom than Buster.