Old November 15th 18, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Default OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats

On 2018-11-14 10:11 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
On 11/14/2018 5:37 PM, Kitten wrote:
Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation.

snip
I honestly don't know what you're talking about.Â* I don't have to have
anyone inspect my house.Â* I've had service people come in - three this
year, two in the last month, at my request.Â* One to service the HVAC
unit under service contract and another a plumber to repair a toilet,
also under service contract.Â* I set the appointments.Â* I have another
plumber coming on Friday to replace a faucet cartridge.

No one who comes into my house has any say about how many cats I have or
don't have.Â* Nor do they get "familiar" with me.Â* Where on earth do you
live?!

I've had people in my place to check things out or fix them. Mostly,
they've been quite polite, and some of them like cats - or say they do!
I try to keep the cats out from underfoot, but Kerry in particular likes
inspecting the workmanship! One workman - I think it was the plumber -
said he liked cats so we were chatting about cats and I mentioned I had
two, but he probably wouldn't see Cinnamon who was a bit nervous and
always stayed in the bedroom, unlike Kerry, who was observing him very
closely. Of course, that was the one time Cinnamon ventured out to see
what was going on, making a liar of me!

--
Cheryl