Old December 22nd 03, 01:21 AM
Cheryl

Steven Cook wrote in on 21
Dec 2003:

First I'd like to say Hi to you guys, I'm a new cat owner, just over 3
weeks and counting although my SO has had cats most of her life. If
anyone is interested you can view pictures of our new boys at the
following links

http://www.stevencook.net/images/benny.jpg

http://www.stevencook.net/images/chooch.jpg

We got them from our local Cats Protection in Scotland, UK. They are
8yrs old and are everything we'd hoped for!

Awww.. congrats and thank you for adopting some "oldsters". They are
darling! Can't comment about your questions but love the pics.

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller