Old July 17th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Lighting a candle

I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I couldn't
figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the bridge
today, after being doused with gasoline by a 12 year old boy - neighbor
of Polly's slaves. She was 14 years old. I would just like to get that
kid by himself one day, and... Oh, there are so many things I could do
to him! Little pr*ck.

My crew are purring for Polly. Poor girl.

Mishi
PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at the
vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!