Old July 17th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Lighting a candle

Mishi wrote:
I wanted to make a candle group for a kitty named Polly, and I
couldn't figure out how to do so - can anyone help? Polly went to the
bridge today, after being doused with gasoline by a 12 year old boy -
neighbor of Polly's slaves. She was 14 years old. I would just like
to get that kid by himself one day, and... Oh, there are so many
things I could do to him! Little pr*ck.

My crew are purring for Polly. Poor girl.

Mishi
PS: The SPCA is asking for donations to pay for the care she got at
the vets - that kid and his parents should be paying for her care!

Poor Polly, hugs and purrs for her slaves. I hope that kid is getting the
treatment he needs. I've lit a candle started by Matthew.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart