Old October 22nd 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default A Halloweeen Pawty

On Oct 22, 8:47*am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
Hey, efurrykitty. Tabitha Fluffytail here.

Mine handsome wink Mosey and I would like to invite all of you to ours
house fur a Halloween Pawty. We'z got lots of yummy stuff to eat an
drink, and we'z got pawty games fur doze that want to play dem, and somfy
cushions an pillows fur kitties that just want to sit an visit an relax,
an lots of windows to look out of. Dere's lots of buggies and birdies an
skwirls outside, an we gets visits from friendly racooms an possums, and
we gotz a dock that sticks out into da lake an dere's lots of fishies in
da lake.

Dere will be moosic fur dancing, an dere's lots of decorations, an lots
of fun stuff to do. Eferrykitty is invited! And bring along yours doggy
friends if you want to. We'z gots doggy foods an doggy toys too.

Da pawty will last fur a while, so come on over whenever you wants to. it
is at our house on da lake in central Eye-oh-uh.

Wee, WooToo, Maggy May, Sunrise an Missy, iz gonna bee dere. Da Bear
will tak kare ub da hoomins affer takin Red Riding Sunrise trik or
treetin.eerliur in da evnin. Sew he won' be dere butted he sed to
fangyu for imbitin d*ggies. Don' tell ennykitty butted Wascal iz gonna
ask Miss PIglet to attend wiff him. Wutta soup-prize.

--
WooToo