Old August 22nd 05, 03:11 AM
badwilson

Victor Martinez wrote:
John F. Eldredge wrote:
I have never tried growing catnip, but I know that it is a member

of
the mint family, and they are all known for being invasive. I am

Oh yeah! We have mint in the garden and it is an evil weed. An evil
weed that is good for making mojitos though...

Oooooh, mojitos! Yum and slobber! Dennis and I have been making
those and they are so good. Thai whiskey, which is actually rum, is
dirt cheap at $3/bottle and mint is only a few cents for a big bundle
at the market. These drinks are dangerous on more levels than one ;-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown