Old October 11th 17, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Jellicle Ball 2017: The Rainbow Bridge

[Rebecca gazes up at the Rainbow Bridge. It seems especially clear and vivid this year, even a bit closer than usual. She feels almost as though she were in both places: in the ballroom looking up at old friends, and at the Bridge looking down at those below. Hercule sees this and nudges her, a little harder than he meant to.]

Hercule: No, Rebecca my dear, it is not yourown time yet. Stay with myownself a while longer.

[Rebecca tears her gaze away from the Bridge and slowly turns to Hercule.]

Rebecca: Yoo iz rite, deer Hercule. It iz not time yet, but it kud be soon.

Hercule: Would you like to dance, or have something to eat? I will get you anything you want, even if I have to send my private jet to get it.

Rebecca: No, letz juss sit an injoy da ball. Itz reely a furry majikal fing an I haz alwaze luvved it, ever sintz myown firstest one.

Hercule: All right, but be sure to tell myownself if there is anything you want.

Rebecca: I will, deer Hercule, I will.