Old November 5th 04, 02:45 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Jennifer" wrote in message
om...
* Buy an allergy-friendly breed: Some breeds appear to produce
less of the protein including the Cornish, Devon, Selkirk Rex, Sphynx,
and Siberian.

You're right. The reason I've got two Devon Rex cats today, is that a friend
of mine had a landlord who was allergic to cats. So if she wanted to have a
cat, it had to be one he could accept. She found a breeder having Devon Rex
cats. Success!

But what had this got to do with me and my choice of cats? Well, my wife
accompanied our friend when she was picking up the cat from the breeder, she
fell in love with another kitten from the litter and... The rest is some
kind of history.

My wife and I split up, and we now have two Devons each, and we look after
each other's cats when necessary. We just love them because of their temper
and their beauty and... Well, I'm absolutely sold!

Hans