Old September 25th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

Default The Singing Roadcat

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:
Maybe it's something like
"I GOTTA BOA FETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL. I've heard that momcats have a "Come and get it!" call for their
kittens when they've brought a catch.

One reason its such a shame there are already far too many kittens being
born most places. It really is a delight to watch a momma cat raise her
young.

That was something I was able to do when I was a kid. I stayed at my
grandma's house and the neighbors farm cat always had kittens. Nice to be
young and enjoy them and not worry where they ended up.

Jo